Stigma.Health fulfilment, shipping & returns policies.
Fulfilment and Shipping
- Orders can be sent within Australia only.
- Our partner pharmacies fulfil your order within 1-5 business days.
- Your order then gets shipped to you via Australia Post Express and can take 3-5 business days to arrive.
Tracking your parcel
- Once your order has been packed and left the partner pharmacy, we will email you a tracking number, which can be used to track your delivery on AusPost website. (http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html)
- Orders are sent via Australia post signature on delivery.
- If the parcel is not signed for, the item will be carded. this card will be left at the address supplied and will indicate where your parcel may be collected from. In most cases the parcel will be located at your local Australia Post Depot.
- In the event that your parcel is held up or is lost, it may take up three months to receive an answer from the Australia Post Investigation Team. Unfortunately these Australia Post timeframes are uncontrollable and we will do our best to rectify the issue ASAP.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns.
This is why our pharmacies follow a strict code of professional practice and they are under obligation to ensure that medicines that customers received have been produced and stored under strict conditions. As such, no returns are possible, as in the case of a return it is not possible to confirm if medicines have been stored properly or have not been tampered with.
That being said, if your product hasn’t yet been shipped we will issue a refund on the product.
The Online GP Evaluation is not refundable, given it creates a patient record and thus our costs of prescribing are incurred from this point.